Serves: 18 medium balls
- Finely ground oats – 100g
- Desiccated coconut – 50g
- Dried apricots – 80g
- Dates – 60g
- Almond flour – 50g
- Baobab powder – 8g
- Moringa powder – 8g
- Cacao nibs – 30g
- Place apricots and dates in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Soak for at least 10 minutes and drain.
- Place soaked fruit into a bowl of a blender and blitz. Transfer into a clean bowl, add oats, dessicated coconut, almond flour, baobab and morniga and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once ingredients are loosely combined, add cocoa nibs and mix the batter using your hand.
- Form small balls and place them on a plate. Refrigerate for an hour or eat straight away.
- The balls are perfect as a pre- or post-workout snack but are also great to have for breakfast with a bowl of yoghurt and fruit.
**use gluten free oats to make sure your balls are GF