Serves: 2-3 people
- Olive oil – 20g
- Arborio rice – 200g
- Onion – 1 medium
- Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
- Vegetable stock – approx. 700ml
- Zucchini – 2 medium, grated
- Canned sweetcorn – 140g (half a can)
- Grated parmesan – 50g
- Baobab powder – 10g
- Parsley – handfull chopped
- Salt, pepper – To taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add onion. After one minute add crushed garlic and arborio rice.
- Stir the pot contents so that the oil is evenly distributed on the rice grains. Add a ladle of warm vegetable stock and let the rice absorb the liquid. Keep the ricotto on medium heat and add a ladle of stock at a time, waiting for it to be absorbed before adding the next one.
- After 20 minutes, stir in grated zucchini and corn along with an extra ladle of stock and baobab powder. Let the liquid be absorbed again. Once the rice is cooked, add parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the risotto hot with a garnish of extra parsley and parmesan cheese. You can serve it with chargrilled corn cobs on the side.