- Asparagus – 250g (one bundle)
- Baobab – 10g (1 tbsp)
- Blue cheese – 50g
- Salt, pepper – To taste
- Olive oil – 10 ml
- Prepare asparagus – break off the woody ends and place asparaus spears on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use your fingers or a silicone brush to make sure every spear is coated in oil and spices evenly.
- Roast asparagus at 200 Celcius degrees for 12-15 minutes. In the meanwhile, mix baobab powder with a splash of cold water until you reach dressing-like thickness.
- Plate the roasted asparagus, drizzle it with baobab sauce and top it with crumbled blue cheese. Serve as a side dish with your main or as a starter.
*To make vegan, simply skip blue cheese or replace it with vegan cheese of choice. You may also top your salad with extra seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower) for an extra crunch and some healthy oils