Serves: 6 people
- Rolled Oats – 75g (3/4 cup)
- Wholewheat Flour – 25g (1/4 cup)
- Cinnamon – 2g (1 tbsp)
- Coconut Oil – 20g (1.5 tbsp)
- Coconut Syrup 30g (2 tbsp)
- Baobab Powder – 10g (1 tbsp)
- Almond Butter – 15g (1 tbsp)
- Chia Seeds – 14g (1 tbsp)
- Apples – 500g
- Fresh or Froze Strawberries – 120g
- Cornstarch – 8g (tsp)
- Baobab Powder – 10g (tbsp)
- Cinnamon – 2g (1tsp)
- Lemon Juice (1tbsp)
- Dice the apples and half strawberries.
- Put all the fruit into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients of the filling. Let the fruit stand for 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, melt coconut oil with almond butter and mix with coconut syrup.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and add the liquid.
- Use your hand to combine all ingredients until you reach a wet sand texture of the mix.
- Transfer the fruit filling into a baking dish lined with baking paper. Top with the oat crumble and press down into the fruit.
- Bake in the oven at 180 C until the top has browned, approx. 30 minutes.